Yikes! I just discovered that my feed on Feedburner disappeared after my “upgrade to Wordpress 2.7. Not only were no blog readers notified of new posts, but the feed itself was blank. After unsuccessfully searching for a solution in the Google Feedburner Help Group and through various other forums, blogs and blogging therapy clinics, I gave up. While several people had similar difficulties, none of their fixes worked for me.
To make a long story somewhat shorter, after hacking around a lot with Wordpress, I discovered that the link to the blog’s “original” feed on my server was incorrect on the Feedburner side. Specifically, the link was http://www.2-speed.com/wp-rss2.php when it should be http://www.2-speed.com/feed. I made the change in “Edit feed details” on my Feedburner page.
I don’t know if this was a change resulting from the upgrade to Wordpress 2.7 (although I expect it was) or because of the recent change Google has made to the Feedburner service. In any event, I hope my pain and discovery can help someone else with the same problem.